Thursday 29 June 2017

Learning challenge

Hi guys,
It's Ellie and Violet here. We just wanted to post to give you all a huge THANK YOU for donating some animal food for the S.P.C.A. The S.P.C.A is going to be so thankful. Without Frankley School, Bell Block School, and yet to come Vogeltown School, this wouldn't be possible. 
I will be sure to post some of the photos of when we deliver the food to the New Plymouth S.P.C.A.

We got chicken fed, Cat food, Dog food, Cat toys, a crate and some dog toys. !Thank you all so much!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Violet
    Wow, I was amazed at all the food you have collected so far. The SPCA must be very pleased as I have read they are quite short of food. I now when I visited n February they had rooms fill of cats and kittens. Have you visited the SPCA?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls, you will be welcomed with open arms when you take this wonderful collection out to the SPCA. A wonderful initiative. I applaud you.

    ReplyDelete