Monday 13 March 2017

Feelings before camp

Frightened
I am frightened about the big slimy eels because when i'm swimming they my bite my toes and that will hurt. O Yeah and you can't forget about the spider the crawly little creatures.I am also frightened about possums they make a sound like skkkk skkkkk. bite bite mosquitoes make you itch and sometimes bleed.


Exited
One of the things i'm excited about is that i can get away from my three annoying sisters. And i bet i am going to love the activities because im sporty. The last thing i'm excited about is that i'm going in the car with ella and emily and i'm in a cabin with emily and georgia m.


Nervous
Well the only thing i'm nervous about is that i might get car sick because i'm not a good traveler and i spew even when i just go to bell block so i'll probably need sickness medicine for going there and coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment