Monday 6 February 2017

My 1st piece of writing for 2017



Term 1 Week 1
2.2.17
You can invite anyone in the world to dinner at your house - who would you invite and why?

Have you ever moved house? Yes What was that like? Annoying

If you owned a shop, what kind of shop would it be and
why?
!This is my first piece of writing for 2017 I hope you like it!
Wow moving house is a disaster!
Boxes are everywhere with all the Furniture and clothes you'll need to move.
When it's the big day of moving a big moving truck will come and deliver your boxes to your new home.
When you get to your home you have a look inside and you give the person thats selling the house the money.
The trouble is when you get to your new home you have to set up all of your things to make it Home Sweet Home!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Violet
    I can still remember the boxes when we moved to this house 18 years ago! I wonder what it would be like to move again. I guess it is one way of sorting out things we don't need anymore.

    ReplyDelete