Wednesday 16 August 2017

Info report about my dog



Name,Gender,Age:
Her name is Pixie. She got named her pixie because it was a very cute name and it matched her personality when she was a baby. Pixie is now 5 years old in 2017. Pixie is also a girl.
A bit about her breed:
Pixie is a maltese poodle. These are 2 Other names for maltese poodles: a maltipoo, or a maltese lion dog.The Maltipoo is a popular cross of the Maltese and Poodle


When where and why we got pixie:
I was nagging mum for a dog so she started to look on trade me for cheap dogs. She found pixie and agreed that if she got looked after by me and have me feed her mum would get pixie. Mum got her of trade me 5 years ago.     


Attitude:

Pixie has mixed attitudes, lazy at some times, hyperactive, very friendly and crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment